users@glassfish.java.net

Re: A long-running process has been detected. Pleas wait....

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 21:09:11 -0500

Does the message never go away? IIRC, there's a close button (an 'X')
in the upper right hand corner. If it's not going away, there's
definitely some sort of problem, as it should be very briefly
displayed. Are there are error messages in the log?

On 8/24/11 5:47 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> I keep getting this stupid message. How do I get rid of it? It is
> definitly a bug in v3.1.1. I have installed three different servers
> (intel
> and sparc) using solris os (10 and 11). All of them has the same problem
> when I access the admin page. Is there a way to tunn off the annoying
> message? Also, I have tried Java version 1.6_20, 1.6_23 and 1.7. Not
> thing works. Browser using Safari, IE and Firefox 5 nothing is working
> either. I even tried clearing the cache also doesn't help. Update tool
> had been disable for all installations
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> - Johnny
>
> .
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'tanww4848']

Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff
GlassFish REST API / Administration Console
Oracle Corporation
Phone +1 405-216-3193
Blog http://blogs.steeplesoft.com