users@glassfish.java.net

A long-running process has been detected. Pleas wait....

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:47:29 -0500 (CDT)

I keep getting this stupid message.  How do I get rid of it?  It is
definitly a bug in v3.1.1.  I have installed three different servers (intel
and sparc) using solris os (10 and 11).  All of them has the same problem
when I access the admin page.  Is there a way to tunn off the annoying
message?  Also, I have tried Java version 1.6_20, 1.6_23 and 1.7.  Not
thing works.  Browser using Safari, IE and Firefox 5 nothing is working
either.  I even tried clearing the cache also doesn't help.  Update tool
had been disable for all installations

Thanks for any help!

- Johnny

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tanww4848']