users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stupid problem with http listeners! help please!

From: Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:43:12 -0800

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:52 PM, <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:

> My logs do not show any errors during this time when trying to access the site, it is as if no one is trying to.  all i get is...
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested document was not found on this server.

OK, so something is responding on port 80. You're absolutely sure
that there isn't something else listening there? Try issuing a direct
request with telnet and post what it returns.

But if it *is* glassfish, then look at your working configs, change one
of those other ports to 80, and restart. You'd probably want to start
with an empty log file, to make it easier to examine for startup time
errors, too.

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com