users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stupid problem with http listeners! help please!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:52:27 PST

What I mean is that if i put the :80 at the end of the URL it will not load... 80 is the web port and even when creating a listener my site will not load without using either 59074 or 8181...

My logs do not show any errors during this time when trying to access the site, it is as if no one is trying to. all i get is...

Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.

I am able to get it to work fine with tomcat, so it has to be a configuration error on my part with glassfish... any idea's?

thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'tektwo' (user271_at_GMAIL.COM)]