users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish beta 3 Vs sjsas 9

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:07:21 PDT

Hi,
currently we are evaluating GlassFish to use it in our company as official server for all company application. currntly the evaluation is between JBoss &GlassFish .

but i had a few questions which i can't find answer for them

1- what is the different between GlassFish beta 3 and Sun distribution sjsas 9 , i know that sjsas 9 is totally based on GlassFish but i don't know if there any different or not ?

2- what is the license for sjsas 9 , as far as i know GlassFish license is CDDL v1.0 which is fine for our requirements but i can't find information about sjsas license ?

3- dose sun offer commercial support for GlassFish or only support for there own version ?

thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'usama_ra' (usama_ra)]