users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Portlets on Glassfish?

From: Mark A. Basler <Mark.Basler_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:31:35 -0700

The Portlet container can be downloaded individually and installed into
Glassfish or you can download the *Java Application Platform SDK Update
3 Preview 2 *and much more that the Portlet container all installed
through a graphic installer...

Here is an excerpt of what it contains...

    * All contents of Java EE 5 SDK Update 3 Preview 2
    * Sun Web Developer Pack Release 1
    * Open ESB 2.0 Beta 2 /Updated!/
    * Sun Java System Access Manager 7.1 Patch 1 Early Access /Updated!/
    * Portlet Container 1.0
    * NetBeans IDE 6.0 Preview with SOA (formerly NetBeans Enterprise
      Pack) /Updated!// /*(tools download only*

Download is from http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/ea/

Hope this helps - Mark