users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Build 58 status?

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:24:38 -0700

This was sent to dev_at_glassfish alias regarding build 58 status couple of
days ago:

Hello Developers,

Promotion build for FCS Release Candidate 1 (RC1) will be delayed to
incorporate some critical fixes
and should be available on August 5th, 2007.

All checkins on the trunk must be approved by me or Sridatta
(Sridatta.Viswanath_at_Sun.COM).

FCS branch would be created from the trunk on August 5th, 2007 after the
promotion.

Thanks,
-Dhiru