persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: REquest for review of code changes

From: Tom Ware <tom.ware_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:40:40 -0500

Hi Pramod,

  Some comments and questions.

1. Was your oracle testing run on a clean db? It will take a clean DB
to guarantee the Oracle Sequencing changes you made work.

2. Has the SequenceGenerator in persistence-api been changed so the
initial value complies with the new value in spec.? This will have to
occur before these changes can be checked in.

3. I will have to run a larger set of tests on the change to
OraclePlatform. I will do that and get back to you.

-Tom

--
Tom Ware
Principal Software Engineer