jsr366-experts@javaee-spec.java.net

[jsr366-experts] Java EE 7 MR

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 13:39:29 -0800

We've been accumulating a few fixes to minor errors in the Java
EE 7 specification along with some clarifications that we've been
discussing recently in the group. We plan to submit these to the JCP
as part of the spec Maintenance process. I've attached a list of the
proposed changes below.

Note that because these changes do not impact the RI or TCK, but only
update the current specification document, they do not define a new
spec version, but rather result in a "Rev A" of the Java EE 7
specification.

I plan to submit these to the JCP at the end of the week to initiate
the Maintenance Review process. Please let me know before then if I
missed anything or if you have any comments.

For your convenience, I have uploaded a draft of the spec
that includes the proposed changes to our project downloads area,
https://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/downloads.
The changes are flagged with changebars in the relevant chapters.

-Linda