users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3.1.1 - OSGi HTTP Service Implementation not starting

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:24:39 +0530

Robert,

Yes, somehow you have to load a class from osgi-http bundle. You can
just have a dummy ServiceTracker tracking HttpService in your bundle
activator. That's what I do in our http sample as you can see here:
https://svn.java.net/svn/glassfish~svn/trunk/fighterfish/sample/osgihttp/helloworld/src/main/java/org/glassfish/fighterfish/sample/osgihttp/helloworld/HelloWorldHttpActivator.java

Hope that's acceptable to you. If you really don't want to do this, then
you can actually configure GlassFish to start all lazy bundles eagerly
by setting glassfish.osgi.auto.start.options=0 in
felix/conf/config.properties.

Thanks,
Sahoo