users@glassfish.java.net

RE: GlassFish 3.1.1 - OSGi HTTP Service Implementation not starting

From: Robert Weeks <RWeeks_at_ext-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 09:21:14 -0700

Thanks Sahoo -

Putting a dummy activator in an early library that is required to do the below seems to have worked. Thanks for the suggestion.

Robert Weeks
Lead Developer - Framework and UI
EXTENSION, INC.
Email: rweeks_at_ext-inc.com
Office: 260-797-0200 x4228
General: 877-207-3753
www.OpenTheRedBox.com

Download the FREE EXTENSION Mobile App for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.opentheredbox.com/iPhone_appDemo.php

Download the FREE EXTENSION Mobile App for Android-Based Devices
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ext_inc.android&feature=search_result

We're Exhibiting in an Area Near You
http://www.opentheredbox.com/events.php