users@glassfish.java.net

WARNING: PWC6351: In TLD scanning, the supplied resource file does not exist

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:09:12 -0400

Hi Guys,

I have a webapp that has been running fine under Glassfish 3.0.1 final.
I just tried running it under Glassfish 3.1.1 final and ran into the
error with message:

WARNING: PWC6351: In TLD scanning, the supplied resource file ... does
not exit*

*Searching the archives I found this thread*:
*
http://old.nabble.com/FileNotFoundException-for-lib-dependency...-td28437931.html

Unfortunately I cannot figure out what is the cause of the problem or
what the suggested the fix or workaround is.

Can any one please give me some guidance on this as I would very much
like my product to be supported on the latest Glassfish 3.1.1 server
before I send the next release to my customers. Thank you for your help.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi