users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WARNING: PWC6351: In TLD scanning, the supplied resource file does not exist

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:22:22 -0400

Upon further experimentation I find that the same war file deployes and
functions successfully in Glassfish 3.0.1 as well as 3.1 but gives the
"WARNING: PWC6351: In TLD scanning" error with 3.1.1.

What might explain this unexpected behavior?

Can I provide any other information that will help the GF team to help
me get over the hump with 3.1.1.

Lastly, what is the community feedback so far on 3.0.1 vs. 3.1 vs. 3.1.1
as far as quality, performance, memory consumption, scalability,
features etc. Is there a compelling reason to move to 3.1.1?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi