users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WARNING: PWC6351: In TLD scanning, the supplied resource file does not exist

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:27:45 -0400

The problem was caused by an incorrect Classpath: line in
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF of my war. The Classpath: was being generated by
following manifets configuration for maven-war-plugin for my maven war
project:

<manifest>
<addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
<classpathPrefix>lib/</classpathPrefix>
</manifest>

After removing above incorrect configuration the problem went away.

For some reason this used to work with Glassfish 3.1 and earlier but did
not work with 3.1.1.