users@glassfish.java.net

Re: create JMS host/can not create/start JMS brokers

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 05:03:08 -0500 (CDT)

Cluster configuration (rather than JMS configuration) isn't my speciality.
I've asked a colleague whether they can help.

Nigel

P.S. It's a bit confusing when you make multiple postings on the same day as
we don't know whether your later posts supersede your earlier ones. Bear in
mind that your posts are being answered by people all over the globe
(California, Britain, India...) so your posts may not be seen for many hours.
(Friendly hint)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']