users@glassfish.java.net

Re: I just realized that the

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:51:47 -0500 (CDT)

Took a quick look at the server.logs.

There are two reasons which could lead to slow replication. 1. Slow
serialization and 2. Too maby TimeoutExceptions (due to too many load
requests)

The time to serialize your application data could be long if it involves
objects/classes from many OSGi module. One way to find it out is to enable
web container loggint to FINE.

Regarding TimeoutException, I found one interesting observation: I see a
bunch of load requests for a particular sessionID:
F8088F2A1F93F2347AD29CE580CE6CE1

I couldn't find any save messages for the above sesisonID.

Also, use async replication to get a better performance. synchronous
replication is slower than async replicartion. BTW, what is the typical size
of your apps' http sesison data?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mk111283']