users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 Final - High Availability Web Apps Slow, ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:17:29 -0500 (CDT)

I have observed this on both 3.1 final and 3.1.1 RC2 (build 12).

I am running CentOS 5.4 64-bit with Java 1.6u26 64-bit. I have tried the
ClusterJSP sample app and that works fine.

During debugging I have tried switching to synchronous replication and
decreased the broadcast delay, and that doesn't seem to resolve the problem
at all.

Given that it is a TimeoutException, I'm wondering if it is caused by having
too much information contained within a user session.  We use Spring
extensively, Spring Security for authentication, and using session and global
session scoped beans to store session information which consists of several
serialized java objects that contain much more data than a typical web
session.

Any further debugging steps or advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'justin.gronfur']