users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 Final - High Availability Web Apps Slow, ...

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 10:43:20 -0700

Hi,

Are you seeing these slowness problems with GF 3.1.1 or with GF 3.1?

Could you share your environment details such as JDK version, OS, Heap
settings, CPU and RAM?

Could you first try deploying the ClusterJSP sample
<http://developers.sun.com/appserver/reference/techart/load-balancing/clusterjsp.zip>
to your cluster with availability enabled, to see if this sort of
slowness exists with that app ? This will set a baseline for comparisons
since we use clusterjsp for some of our tests as a starting point.

We will take a look into your logs in the meantime.

hth
Shreedhar