users@glassfish.java.net

Nice way to get a collection of deployed EJBs

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 08:34:29 -0500 (CDT)

I am attempting to build a collection of available EJBs deployed to
GlassFish.  InitialContext.list(context) returns an appropriate collection
but it returns the same EJB three different times.  I assume a result for
each mapped JNDI name (local, remote, mapped) at least they seem to match the
names that are in the log after deployment.  The only difference in the
values returned in the NamingEnumeration of type NameClassPair is the name.
I can create a reg-ex check and build a custom collection but that seems
cluncky to me.  Is there a nice API method that will return only a single
reference to an EJB (similar to BeanManager.getBeans?   Which by the way
only returns EJB's with-in the module that is asking for an instance of
BeanManager.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mat_hoff']