users@glassfish.java.net

Clustering OpenMQ, connection service issue

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:48:14 -0500 (CDT)

Good afternoon all,

I am trying to set up a clustered openmq environment, for use with a
clustered glassfish environment.

Currently I am having an issue with the connection service, I am getting this
error:

ERROR [B3168]: Invalid broker address for this broker to run in cluster:
Loopback IP address is not allowed in broker address

Its fairly stright forward, the thing is what am I meant to set the value
too???

The docs say that the defaults should be fine, I believe I am now using the
defaults, but every time I restart the domain and attempt to connect to the
broker that is the error I get.

I only have the one instance in my cluster currently as I have managed to do
a pretty good job of destorying the other instance.  my broker configuration
in config.properties is:

imq.instanceconfig.version=300
imq.persist.jdbc.mysql.user=openmq
imq.cluster.ha=true
imq.persist.jdbc.dbVendor=mysql
imq.brokerid=tmbkr1
imq.persist.jdbc.mysql.password=openmq
imq.persist.jdbc.mysql.property.url=jdbc\:mysql\://pbdb1\:3306/pb_tm_mq_ci_1
imq.jmsra.managed=true
imq.cluster.clusterid=TM_MQ_CI
imq.persist.store=jdbc

I figure until I get the the other cluster instance sorted it can all go in
one file (docs again suggest that this is fine).  The database has been
created and is fine.

Thanks.

[Message sent by forum member 'gavintranter']