users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3.1 promoted builds - basics not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:20:58 PDT

Hi Anissa,

Many thanks for checking this out - I was beginning to worry that I was suffering from the "it works for everyone else, but just not for me" syndrome. I see you have filed a bug regarding some of the problems.

Regarding my point #3, I have worked out the pattern of failure :-

If you press the "common tasks" button from the tree, you get the standard common tasks page where you can deploy an application with no problems. If you press the "applications" button from the tree, and you have no applications deployed, then you get an error when the applications page tries to load. Similar to this last state, after you have deployed an application (or two or three), if you undeploy the applications one by one, everything is fine until the last application is deployed (i.e. the list of applications is now empty), and you get the error again when the applications page tries to reload.

Regards,

Steve.
[Message sent by forum member 'suttridge_farm']