users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3.1 promoted builds - basics not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:51:41 PDT

Hi Steve,

Thanks for giving details on how to reproduce the error.
This and Issue#3 regarding applications page that you mentioned has been fixed in the nightly build. I am sure there are other issues in the applications area besides the one you are seeing, mainly because the development in Applications related functions has been halted for a couple weeks. We are going full steam on this now, and hopefully by next promoted build, both new features such as application versioning, changing virtual servers for deployed applications etc, together with all existing functions will be stable, and back to the quality the console used to have.

thanks
Anissa.
[Message sent by forum member 'anilam']