users@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException deploying an application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 02:55:14 PST

I was deploying it through the web interface from a remote machine.

I've tried with the command-line(local) and eclipse(remote) but I've always ended up with errors...

I've found out that if I deploy it from the same machine where GF is installed, GF identifies several classes that he cannot find ( though they are included in the war file). So I've added the missing jar in domains\domain1\lib.

I'm now stuck in

[b]Exception while loading the app : java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: conf.red5.Red5Listner
[/b]
I already added the red5.jar from the project but I will look a little better for a solution.
[Message sent by forum member 'f2santos' (filipe.santos_at_first.pt)]