users@glassfish.java.net

invalidproxy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 03:08:01 PST

I am new on application servers and I was trying to understand this world of JEE.

I created (with Netbeans) a simple Enterprise Application with an empty Web Module. Then, installed latest version of Glassfish (v3 build 74.2) and configured it on Netbeans. Then I populated it with some classes and an index page and I tried to deploy it. I've found that:

- Web module context doesn't show on firefox (http://server:8080/context/) when application (ear) is deployed from netbeans or glassfish's admin console. However when deploying the web module the index web page is shown. Is this the correct behaviour?.

- Starting glassfish, it dumps on output a severe error "invalidproxy". Searching configuration options on Netbeans, I see checked the "Use IDE's proxy settings". The problem is that my proxy settings on Netbeans are empty for "http/https" but I have a "SOCKS proxy" configured (through a ssh tunneling). Can this be a bug?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'pac0rro' (fbelloso_at_atcanet.com)]