users@glassfish.java.net

where are the JMX alarms for severe and warnings

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:54:27 PST

From v2.1.1 admin console, its seems that glassfish can "route SEVERE and WARNING messages through the JMX framework". This settings is available at Application Server > Logging > Alarms.

I have set it to enabled, I have generated problems and I can see SEVERE entries in the log file. I have opened JConsole... but I cannot find where could be the JMX alerts.

Does someone knows on which MBeans these alarms are located?

Thanks, Pierre.
[Message sent by forum member 'pdechastellier' (pdechastellier_at_gmail.com)]