users@glassfish.java.net

Re: discrepancy between asadmin and web-admin gui in Glassfish v3.

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:29:56 -0500

Yes, we should have consistent behaviors for these two.
Looking at the code, the JPASniffer does not declare itself to be
visible to the user, so the asadmin list-applications seem to have the
expected behavior. We need to figure out how the gui displays the
information and make the two of them consistent.

Thanks,

- Hong