users@glassfish.java.net

Java Web Start Client with -javaagent option

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:36:15 PST

Dear all,

is there any way, how to specify the javaagent for web started swing client? I use toplink-essentials-agent, because I need manytoone lazy relations. I know, that JNLP file doesn't support this option in java-vm-args. I have an enterprise application with ejb module and swing client developed in netbeans 6.7.1, running on Glassfish 2.1.1, JDK6, JavaEE 5, Win XP and Ubuntu. When I run the client from Netbeans (there is -javaagent option in VM args), everything works, but outside Netbeans throws the client by saving an entity such an exception like it hasn't javaagent defined.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you
[Message sent by forum member 'anaq' (anaque_at_gmail.com)]