users@glassfish.java.net

Unable to load Property file in Glassfish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:54:57 PST

Hello All,

I am having very strange problem with Glassfish v3.

I have successfully deployed EAR on Glassfish v2 which dosn't any Error/Warning on Server.log.

But when i try to Deploy Same EAR on Glassfish v3 which gives below Exception while loading Application properties file.

the property file is placed in EAR level

[b]java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name Application, locale config_PARAMETERS
[/b]

for Glassfish v3==> I m using Linux/JDK1.6

for Glassfish v2==> I m using Windows/JDK1.5

any suggestions why this is happening.

Regards,
Harish Sohane

Thank in Advance.

.
[Message sent by forum member 'harishsohane' (harishsohane_at_rediffmail.com)]