users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish, Eclipse the plugin and hopefully an answer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:42:05 PST

I checked and double checked. Eventhough my Eclipse is perfectly happy to accept the java in there as a jdk (it would otherwise whine about it not being a JDK), for some reason the plugin is not as willing.

I have also adjusted (or should I say added) the JAVA_HOME= entry in the asenv.conf but to no avail. The app server starts okay, but when I try to start it from the eclipse GUI, it tells me that it is restarting the service (and indeed the appserver domain is stopped) and it fails to restart because of this weird JDK thing.
[Message sent by forum member 'cpt' (glassfish_at_cpt1.demon.nl)]