users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Future of Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:45:21 PST

The CiC (change in control) was last Wednesday. The Oracle and Sun teams could not work together before that, so give us some time to work on the details of the GlassFish + WLS roadmap.

At this point, the only info I can point you to is what Thomas Kurian said in on the 27th; check out around 7:20 in http://oracle.com.edgesuite.net/ivt/4000/8104/9238/12644/lobby_external_flash_clean_480x360/default.htm (other prezos of that day are available at http://www.oracle.com/us/sun/044498.html).

More info as I can share it. Oracle has a lot of experience with acquisitions and knows that it is very important to get information out quickly; just give us some time.

   - eduard/o
[Message sent by forum member 'pelegri' (pelegri_at_sun.com)]