users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Future of Glassfish

From: Derek Sceats <bamoss_at_sceats.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:01:25 -0800

Well its a new month, and I was wondering if there is an estimated date
for when more information will be available about the direction of
Glassfish? Is there an estimated release date for Glassfish v3.1 with
clustering? Is Glassfish going to remain accessible to the community,
or will the majority of content be removed, as has happened with OpenSSO?