users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 embedded and ScatteredArchive

From: Siraj Ghaffar <Siraj.Ghaffar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:57:02 -0500

There should be no need to configure an ArchiveHandler.

There is limited support for ScatteredArchive in v3, which is why there
is no corresponding goal in the embedded maven plugin. That said, can
you try looking at the contents of the scatteredArchive. That might
give a clue - something like :

            ScatteredArchive war = builder.buildWar();
            System.out.println("War content");
            Enumeration<String> contents = war.entries();
            while(contents.hasMoreElements()) {
                System.out.println(contents.nextElement());
            }