users@glassfish.java.net

Why does my Glassfish not install

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 11:48:20 PST

I've tried to install glassfish v3 on my Linux machine (Slackware 12.2). I've followed the installation guide to the T (accepting everything default, no registration at installation) but the installation fails because there is not much found in the glassfish3 folder. If I check I see a /var and an /updateman (or similar) but nothing else. no /bin no /etc or whatever the installer is looking for. The installation is quite fast (the progress bar really shoots from left to right).

Now, what have I done incorrectly?

Thanks for your time

Cor
[Message sent by forum member 'cpt' (glassfish_at_cpt1.demon.nl)]