users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console issue on Fresh installation of GlassFish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:31:14 PST

to Snjezana Sevo-Z...:

Hi Snjezana

Thank you for response.
I always install to cusom defined folder, something like "c:\#development\glassfish v3", so folder should be fine. I'm also tried to install and run using administrator account, so UAC should not be a problem. But I'll try to switch it off and try again.

Thanks,
robinzon

to anilam:

Hi Anissa,

Thank you for your comments.
It looks strange because, as I mentioned above, I tried to install and run the server logged as Administrator as well as normal user using UAC; in both cases I was not able to run console and had the same exception... Anyway to make sure, I'm going to turn-off the UAC and let you know if it helps.

BTW, in the configuration that you mentioned do you know how glassfish was installed?Was it the usual binary installer?

Thanks,
robinzon
[Message sent by forum member 'robinzon' (wicked.developer_at_gmail.com)]