users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console issue on Fresh installation of GlassFish v3

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:49:22 -0800

Yes, you can definitely remove your old installation folder in order to
complete uninstallation of the old instance. GlassFish installation is
not registered in Windows registry or elsewhere, so that's the only
cleanup that should be required.

FWIW, the notifier error mentioned in uninstallation log could be
expected if you did not choose to install update center client at
installation time since updatetool.exe file will not exist in that case.