users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Admin Console issue on Fresh installation of GlassFish v3

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:12:25 -0600

> I always install to cusom defined folder, something like
> "c:\#development\glassfish v3", so folder should be fine. I'm also tried to

Try again using something like c:\development\glassfish_v3 or
c:\sun\glassfish_v3 (note: no #s and no spaces). You should avoid
special characters and especially spaces in your directory names when
dealing with Windows. This is general advice and not necessarily
limited to Glassfish but all Java installs.

Might not help, but certainly won't hurt.

Wayne