users@glassfish.java.net

Installing GoDaddy SSL Certificate on Glassfish

From: Lasitha Kodikara <lasithabk_at_millenniumit.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:36:30 +0530

Hi,

I have a small problem installing the GoDaddy SSL certificate on the
Glassfish server. Earlier we used to use a SSL from Thwate. Recently we
purchased a new SSL from GoDaddy. But when I try to install it using java
key tool, it gives and exception.

Can anyone please give me instructions on how to install the GoDaddy
certificate.

From my understanding, Thawate SSL certificate was in a different format and
GoDaddy SSL certificate is in a different format.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could give me instruction on
installing it or at least point to a place where I can get help. I have
already contacted GoDaddy and they are unable to help us with this.

Thanks in Advance,

Lasitha

"The information contained in this email including in any attachment is confidential and is meant to be read only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are prohibited from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer."