users@glassfish.java.net

NullPointerException in getDeployedWebInfo(ApplicationHandlers.java:698)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:06:09 PDT

Ladies and Gentlemen,

While display the Web Applications list after adding my third of ten Web Applications to the Web Admin Tool for GlassFish v2.1 I received a NullPointerException in: getDeployedWebInfo(ApplicationHandlers.java:698). The add appeared to have worked based on the results using the CLI. I continued to add the other Web Applications to the server without problems using the CLI. Any ideas on restoring the Web Interface would be helpful.

Thank you in advance,

Carlos
[Message sent by forum member 'cinacio' (cinacio)]