users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unresolved package in latest build

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:30:21 +0530

apache-commons.jar is supposed to export that package, so something must
be wrong with your build. Continuous builds are progressing fine:

http://hudson.glassfish.org/job/gf-trunk-build-dev/

Update your workspace. If problem still occurs, look at the content of
apache-commons.jar. Does it contain that package? If it does, then look
at the manifest to see if it exports or not.

Sahoo