users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Jersey or Servlet ?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:33:30 +0200

> Just leverage a simple lookup pattern in your code. Later, when we get injection, you can update your lookup code to simply return the injected resources. Simple.

yes, I will wait and pray for that.. I am having a great joy in the
server side coding personal projects like cejug-classifieds:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/cejug-classifieds-richfaces/index.faces
I am pretty adictive to EJB 3 + JMS (specially JMS - the masterpiece
of JavaEE) + JPA + etc...

the first trial of the incoming footprint-service is online:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/footprint-service/application.wadl

I confess I could put it online in less than 20 minutes.. a good start...

I will bet on Jersey.. and I hope it provides injection of my
component very soon.. than I finally will have my bread and my butter
together :) eheh

* it is a second dream on the stack since I am desperate looking for a
complete Glassfish V3 + EJB 3.1 to replace my current Glassfish
installation.. let's see.. perhaps in JavaONE my little projects will
have finally unleash its Java EE powers :) ......