users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Jersey or Servlet ?

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:32:58 -0400

seems like every Java Class is injecting <an enabler> interface
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=IOCBeginners

Does there exist any scenario where DI should not be used?

If you are using DI is there a case for Constructor Injection over setter Injection
or an scenario where setter injection works better than Constructor Injection?

Thanks
Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.