users@glassfish.java.net

Cluster node agent is running but seems down on DAS

From: Sandor Nemeth <sandor.nemeth.1986_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:04:09 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to Glassfish but I've got to create a cluster of GlassfishESB
servers. I've created a cluster using the documentation found at
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3679.
Now I created a cluster, and I have two node agents configured, nodeagent1
and nodeagent2. Nodeagent1 is running on the same server that runs DAS,
nodeagent2 is running on a different machine.
I've started both nodeagent1 and nodeagent2 but on the DAS administrative
console only nodeagent1 seems to be up.

I've checked the logs and I can see only one strange line:
[#|2009-02-20T13:59:29.293+0000|INFO|sun-appserver9.1|javax.ee.enterprise.system.nodeagent|_ThreadID=10;_ThreadName=main;|NodeAgent
url = service:jmx:rmi_jrmp://0.0.0.0:32842|#]

What could went wrong?

Thanks for your answer.
--
Regards,