users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster node agent is running but seems down on DAS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:04:02 PST

Hello Everyone,

I too am seeing this inability of the DAS to recognize that the non-local node agents have been started. My configuration comprises three VirtualBox(OpenSolaris(nodeagent)) instances running on a Mac as described within:

http://fletchermcbeth.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/load-balancing-with-web-server-redundancy-apache/

The DAS is running on a MacBook Pro laptop (Leopard) and communicating via en0. I am able to mutually ping between the Mac and the virtual machines. The DAS indicates that each of the nodeagents have successfully "made the initial connection to the Administration Server". No joy beyond that though.

Any solution/workarounds would be appreciated.

Kindest regards,
Fletcher
[Message sent by forum member 'fletchermcbeth' (fletchermcbeth)]