users@glassfish.java.net

Windows services with appservService.exe wrapper dont work when more then 1 is configured

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 00:44:04 -0500

I've been using a Windows service to manage my glassfish domains for
awhile without issue, and now that I'm setting up a more complex system
with multiple domains on the same machine, I just found out that it
doesnt work at all when more then one service is configured.

As far as I can tell, it shouldn't matter (nor should each service know
about each other?) but it appears to be happening non-the-less. Each
domain is in the same glassfish installation, but uses a different
passwordfile etc.

Is there something I can do to create multiple windows services that can
co-exist nicely?