users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Windows services with appservService.exe wrapper dont work when more then 1 is configured

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:20:40 PST

Alex,

To diagnose issues with glassfish windows services, I edit asadmin.bat and on the end of the second to last line "the java call line" I redirect the output to a file with > c:\temp\whatever.txt

Then when I start the service and it fails, I can see what its expecting. I'm currently using services for one DAS and two nodeagents (3 total services) on the same machine with no issues.

Just remember to remove the redirect when you're done as it does sometimes cause the java processes to hang.

HTH,

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]