users@glassfish.java.net

Client Browser "network error" message

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:28:00 PST

Hi

I have Web application developed using Netbean (6.0) and deployed on glassfish.

The client browser is JSF application created from netbeans...(a simple single page with a button to start a server side computation)

The server side run a large computation which has a jdbc connection to a large mySQL database and does some fairly intensive db accesses.
The computation is from a single button on the client and I wish the client to wait until the computation is done...

However:

Periodically, the client browser gets a:
"Network Error" (tcp_error). A communucation error occured. The web server may be down, busy ....

I guess some timeout configuration needs to be changed but can seem to figure out which one ?
[Message sent by forum member 'cortinas' (cortinas)]