quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Input needed: GF v3 Troubleshooting Guide

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:29:12 -0700

Hi Kristian,

Thanks for reply and thanks for willing to continue contribute through
testing and doc review.
When there is a big quality community, every little testing results a
big help. The FishCAT points is
to show our appreciation in a fun way. End of August is a perfect timing.

Best of luck to your project ("marrying" apache jackrabbit, SAP MaxDB
and glassfish to build a local JCR repository server) !

Judy