quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Input needed: GF v3 Troubleshooting Guide

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 16:42:26 -0700

Thanks, Judy and Kristian.

A few more details regarding community doc reviews ...

There will be a coordinated doc review period for GlassFish v3. Specific
dates and details will be announced on the quality list and others, so
stay tuned. Doc reviews will also again be part of FishCAT.

In addition to these more 'formal' review activities, there are other
ways to get involved:

- Review the latest drafts posted on the doc comments wiki:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDocs
You'll see the list of docs that are ready for review.

- Review the content bundled in the latest builds (this includes the
Admin Console GUI online help and CLI man pages).

- Watch for review notices from individual writers and review the docs
as requested.

Community doc reviews are extremely important. Thanks again for your
contribution and commitment.

Gail