quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Input needed: GF v3 Troubleshooting Guide

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:54:25 -0700

Hi Kristian,

Nice to hear from you. Hope you are having a good summer !

Yes, Gail is the coordinator for community doc review. I will let her
send out an email
about the process. One can own FishCAT points too when reviewing doc
and file
bugs on doc. By the way we plan to have another FishCAT program to involve
community to test GlassFish v3 after we reach v3 soft code freeze. We
will send out
email to recruit FishCAT members to help us do beta testing on v3. May
be you
can help us recruit a few FishCAT members, a big FishCAT surrounded by a
few new
FishCATs, that is how quality community will grow and a better quality
will come from :-)