quality@glassfish.java.net

FishCAT community meeting minutes (9/3/08)

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:43:27 -0700

Hi All,

We have FishCAT second meeting today. David, Gail, Aditya, Anissa,
Yifeng, Judy attended this meeting.

David: Will do more testing in Admin GUI and report issues.
Gail: Unbundled docs are ready for review
Yifeng: Talked about UC through Admin GUI, ways to verify the download bits
Anissa: Talked about working on one update center issue which is after
download, bits are not correct
Aditya: Asked about JSF-Extensions testing through update center

Next Wednesday we will have this meeting at the same time (8:00 AM PT).
And we may try to use
Skype. Will let every one know if we do.